Vacancy Quantity Surveyor
We currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience and qualifications
To hold an appropriate professional qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- To have a minimum of, 3 to 5 years experience, working on groundworks and civil engineering contracts.
- To have a good working knowledge, of JCT Contracts, it would also be an advantage to understand the NEC Form of contracts.
- To have worked on civil engineering / groundworks construction Contracts from £50k to £5 Million
- To understand the various methods of construction relating to civil engineering and groundworks, and be able to undertake measurement records to value works undertaken.
- To recognise additional works / variations, undertake measures and agree values.
- To procure sub-contractors, check their applications, agree accounts, and certify payments
- To prepare detailed monthly valuations and applications, including all appropriate records for submission to our clients.
- To monitor payment of valuations and applications, resolving any differences and contractual issues promptly.
- The ideal candidate will be based within 30 miles of LA8 0HL
- To hold a UK driving licence
Salary and benefits will depend on the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
In the first instance please forward your application/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the attention of Mr A Wilson
HGV Tipper DriversCandidates will need to be suitably qualified for the post they are applying for. Consideration will be given to employing suitable candidates for training.Please attach CV below